Fresh Pizza Making Nights
Spend a fun night at home crafting your own pizzas! Use our highest quality ingredients and taste the difference!
Your fresh pizza making package includes:
Dough - made fresh!
Sauce (the secret to our amazing pizzas!)
100% Mozzarella Cheese
Kid-Friendly Instructional Video
(1) Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
(2) On a clean worktop or baking tray, sprinkle semolina.
(3) Pour dough on top of semolina and begin to pat dough down to create a circular shape. Use a rolling pin if needed.
(4) Once pizza is about 8 inches round, you're ready to apply your toppings. At this point, the dough should be transferred to a baking sheet if it's not already on one. Try to get as much of the semolina to stick to the bottom of the dough as possible. This keeps the dough from sticking to your baking sheet.
(5) Add your toppings! We recommend toppings be applied in this order: sauce, cheese, pepperoni.
(6) Bake pizza on baking sheet for 15 minutes at 415 degrees. Multiple pizzas may take a few minutes longer. You'll know when they're done when the crust begins to get a few brown or black bubbles. Let cool for 4-5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!